Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Today, is Kevin and my 6th wedding anniversary.  After being together for 10 years ( 4 years of dating and 6 years of marriage) we have experienced so many things together.  The years go by fast. This 6th year did have some health challenges in many ways and not just with in our little family. But God has blessed us with healing us and we are so excited about what this next year will bring.  I couldn't imagine sharing this life's journey with anyone else but Kevin. He is a very hard worker and does his absolute best to provide for us. He puts a lot of pressure on himself to make sure Madalyn and I have what we need. He is a wonderful dad to Madalyn and a loving husband to me. After what we have been through this year, I feel our love for one another is stronger than it was and we also have realized how life can change quickly and to count the moments you have with one another and enjoy them to the fullest.  I am excited to continue on this journey I started 6 years ago with Kevin and to see what is to come. Happy Anniversary, Kevin! I love you!













No comments: