Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Madalyn 3 Years Old Pictures

Every year around Madalyn's birthday, the hay field in front of our house will be full of purple flowers. However, I guess due to the severe cold weather we had this year, the purple flowers never bloomed. So, I finally decided it was time to take her picture. Madalyn did pretty good, and it got hot quick Saturday morning, so we had to cut it short, but here's her pictures.

I would have posted this earlier, but Sunday evening, all three of us came down with a stomach virus. I got it first and a few hours after, me Madalyn started with it, and I was so sick, I couldn't help Kevin with her. He did a great job cleaning up her (which he had to do about 5 different times). He washed her bedding and clothes and stayed up with her most of the night. None of us sleep Sunday night. We are all finally feeling better. That's one thing that's no fun to share with one another. And I haven't been that sick in years. So thankful to be feeling better and hopefully we can now start to enjoy what's left of our week.






















1 comment: