Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 13, 2014

31 Week Check Up

Yesterday, I went for my 31 week check up. All was good. I did mention to my doctor that Tuesday and Wednesday I had not felt her move as much as I had been. But I had been really busy during the day and I normally don't feel her move when I am standing or walking. So just to be sure everything was okay, they put me on a monitor for 20 minutes. I had to hit a button each time I felt her move. She had a strong heartbeat and she moved over 20 times in that 20 minutes, which is the most I had felt her move in the last day and a half. So, I just have to be more aware when counting my kicks after I eat. She has been moving much more today. I start my every two week visits, so I'll go back the week of Thanksgiving. The end is coming at us fast and we are getting excited to meet her, but not for another 8 weeks please.

We didn't take Madalyn with us this time and when we picked her up from her Meme's house, she asked me if I got the baby out of my tummy yet. Then I was getting her out of the bath tub last night and she put her ear to my belly and asked me if she could talk (meaning the baby). I told her yes, she will talk eventually but not at first. And if this one talks as much as Madalyn does, Kevin and I might need a good set of ear plugs. Just kidding! :0)

31 weeks

No comments: