Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 2, 2014

My Baby Shower for Baby #2

Saturday, Nov. 1st, I had my baby shower for baby #2 in Greer at my parents' house. Craziest thing ever, that night we had a winter storm warning and sure enough at 5:00am it started snowing all over the state of South Carolina, except at my parents' house. I was worried about people traveling and not be able to come, but at the same time I was disappointed I didn't get to see the snow.  However, despite the crazy weather, there was a nice turn out of people and I greatly appreciate everyone who traveled in the snow to get to my shower.

The shower was a brunch and the food was delicious!


29 weeks and will be 30 weeks on Tuesday.


My mom, Madalyn, and Me


My Hostesses:
My best friend from high school, Lindsey, My aunt Susan (my dad's sister), and my aunt Felicia (my mom's sister-in-law)


Mrs. Katie (Kevin's mom) aka MeMe, Madalyn, and Me

Madalyn and me with two of my sister-in-laws, Heather (holding Madalyn) and Tori, and Mrs. Katie

Time to open presents...


I let Madalyn help open the presents. She even had a few just for her.







Sometimes Madalyn would open the present and take off with it before I could see who it was from or what it was.  She was really into opening the presents.


All of my wonderful gifts. I greatly appreciate them all.




Madalyn and I left to come to Greer on Tuesday after school. I had a 3 day conference to attend for school. While I was at the conference my mom and dad kept Madalyn for me. Then after the conference each day I went Christmas shopping..I have two more people to buy for and stocking stuffers and I then I will be done. 

Then Friday, Kevin came up and we got to have a date night and go to one of our favorite restaurants in Greenville.  While Madalyn and I were in Greer Kevin painted the nursery and repainted Madalyn's room.  I will have pictures to come soon of the nursery and Madalyn's new big girl room.  

I have 9 weeks left and this baby girl will be here. Time is flying by! :0)














No comments: