Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Saturday, Oct.25th, we celebrated Halloween.  For the past few years, Kevin's parents have had a big Halloween or Fall party at their house. All the kids gets to dress up and play on bouncy slides, bouncy houses, do a hay bale maze, hay ride, games, food, and of course trunk or treat.  They open it up to the community and my parents normally come down. This year for Halloween Madalyn wanted to be a princess. Not a  Disney princess, just Princess Madalyn.  She had a blast playing on the slide and trunk or treating.  I didn't feel good at all that Saturday, so I didn't take as many pictures as I normally do, but I got a few.

Princess Madalyn






Kevin's mom made the spider. I thought she turn out cute.








No comments: