Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 22, 2014

Room Reveal

This weekend we were able to put the finishing touches on the nursery and Madalyn's "big" girl room. My parents helped me get both of the rooms finished since I am doing my best to stay off my feet.  (Some of the wall coloring and coloring of the bedding in both rooms may differ a little than they actually are; just due to lighting.)

Nursery Reveal

I am so pleased with how the nursery turned out. :o)

My color scheme was lavender and aqua blue.
We did some rearranging in this room and now I have so much more space.


The crib is the same one we had with Madalyn.


I love my bedding!



This was my bed from home and I have been using it as my guest bed. We kept it up so my parents have a bed when they come down.


The changing table/dresser was the same one Madalyn had.

This dresser belonged to my great aunt Ann. It was in my nursery, and Madalyn's nursery and now it's in Alexis' nursery.

This picture was made for my nursery and it also hung in Madalyn's nursery.



Madalyn's "Big" Girl Room

We also did some rearranging in Madalyn's room and I also love out her room turned out. She too seems to have so much more space now.



This dresser was in my old room and then it has been in the guest room. When we moved the changing table/dresser out, we replaced it with this dresser.






















No comments: