Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 11, 2014

35 Week Check Up

Yesterday I went for my 35 week check up. All was good. I had an ultrasound done and they said the baby looked good. She currently is around 5 pounds 4 ounces. She has a little bit of peach fuzz so it looks like she will take after Madalyn with no hair really. She is facing the correct way and her head is right on top of my bladder. (Which I knew that because I go to the bathroom like every 30 minutes.) I now go every week until she comes, which hopefully won't be until January. :0)

I have now reached the flip flop only stage, because my feet are so swollen and big that I can't even get a sock on my foot. Which I did the same thing with Madalyn. I am also getting to the tired stage and partly because I've been sick since the Friday after Thanksgiving and I'm not sleeping good and don't feel good. I finally got some medicine yesterday, so I hope by the weekend I'll be feeling better.

35 Weeks

Alexis 35 weeks
She is facing the camera, so if you look closely, you can see her eyes, nose, mouth, and both her hands are near her face.



I just wanted to show you what I mean when I say I have "FAT feet".

The first thing I noticed the next morning after having Madalyn, was that I had ankles again and my feet were back to normal.

And yes, in case you are wondering if my feet hurt they do.



No comments: