Our Family

Our Family

Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Day 2015

Let's start at Christmas Eve, when we got home from seeing my side of the family for Christmas, Madalyn and I baked cookies for Santa. Then Madalyn and her Daddy had some wrapping to do for me :0) And we had two girls that were so excited, (well at least I know Madalyn was), that they couldn't go to sleep waiting on Santa to come.

Christmas Day- Madalyn got up at 6:45, and was coming into the den, so I ran and made her go back to her room because we wanted her to come in with Alexis and of course I wanted to get it on video. I think Madalyn was pleased with what Santa brought her and Alexis didn't know what to think. She did seem to want everything that Madalyn had instead of her own toys. :0) With Kevin not having any chickens, there was no work to worry about so this was like is first ever Christmas completely off from work. That made the day extra special. It would have been better if it had been cold and snowy instead of 80 degrees! But it was a nice day, just the 4 of use spent together.


Here's the Christmas cookies Madalyn and I made.


Kevin's mom made this for me from the girls.

This year Kevin took Madalyn shopping for me. So she picked out everything he said. She picked out this beautiful scarf and owl earrings to match.

Christmas Morning


Madalyn's gifts from Santa



Alexis's gifts from Santa




All Madalyn has talked about was getting a baby zebra for Christmas. However, she wanted a real one too.

One of the gifts Madalyn got from us was a little live mouse pet. They are really cute. Alexis was also fascintated by it.


Alexis kept trying to sit in the baby doll stroller.


Madalyn got a pair of unicorn pj's for Christmas from her G-Dad and Nana. Loves them!

Christmas Day Night: what a fun day full of excitement.

I'm not sure which one was more worn out.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and there's lots to look forward to in the new year. 

Christmas the Day After

One other thing Madalyn has been asking for was a real unicorn. So my sister-in-law, Tori did the best she could.
 It's big for sure! :0)

Alexis got some new pj's too.



A look back...








No comments: