Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Due to me being sick and the girls being sick, the week of Thanksgiving and the weeks after, I was later than normal getting Christmas pictures made and getting my Christmas cards made. (I haven't mailed my cards, yet, so it will be more like Happy New Year, vs. Merry Christmas this year by the time they get mailed out. :0) But here's some Christmas pictures of my girls. I am so excited to have these 2 weeks off to spend with my girls and family. Last Christmas, I was on bed rest and was so worry when I was going to go into labor, it was hard to enjoy Christmas to the full effect. But this year, Kevin won't have chickens, so he won't have to worry about working, and we are looking forward to really enjoying Christmas this year with our girls. Madalyn is really excited. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you have a blessed week!


Madalyn is actually sticking her tongue out in this picture, if you look closely. :p


Love this picture! So sweet!


When it's a picture by herself, Madalyn has started "posing" for the camera. Can you tell?






Blooper: I wonder if Alexis will have a career in dentistry???


Let it Snow! Fingers are crossed that it will this year. 




Christmas Pj's...matching of course! 



Of course...two fingers Alexis as we say. She had actually gotten upset with the picture taking and was calming herself down. And it was time for her to eat. :0)

My two little reindeer in front of our tree.

Alexis- 1st Christmas

Merry Christmas!



No comments: