Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

ONE ??? Can it be?

ONE year old??? Hard to believe that one week from today, Alexis will be 1 year old. It's been a very fast year. And once Alexis started crawling and walking, it has gone even faster. I try my best to soak up all I can with enjoying her being little, because he's another shocker to me, that in just 3 months, Madalyn will be 5!!! Oh my! My girls are growing up.  I'm so glad to have this week off to enjoy being at home with my girls. I finally went to the doctor on Monday, so after being sick for a month, I am starting to feel better. This weekend we will celebrate with family and friends Alexis's birthday. This morning I was able to have a short photo shoot with Alexis to get some 1 year old pictures.

Alexis at 1

-She is a talker like her sister.
-She doesn't like to sit still or sit and play. She has to be walking all the time. Also, like her sister. 
-She still sleeps all night long, 98% of the time and goes to sleep with no trouble.
-She is getting use to some table food.
-She still is such a Happy baby girl and smiles almost all the time.

We love her and love what her addition has brought to our family which is JOY and HAPPINESS! Being an only child, I was hopeful for Madalyn to have a sibling which ever it maybe and I think it's something special to have a sister. I hope they will grow up to appreciate one another and love each other. Not that it will be hugs and kisses all the time, but I do hope they will be friends.

First, let's take a look back...

Alexis 1 month old


Alexis 3 months old

Alexis 7 months old


Alexis 1 year old

Ok, so you will have to be patient with me, I had so many different ones that I just LOVED, I couldn't pick which ones to post, so I decided to post them all. Soooo.....ENJOY!




I love the black and white!


Some of the pictures, I loved in color and black/white..just couldn't decide.
























So, help me out...which one is your favorite? Some of the black and white ones I just absolutely LOVE. But I love the color ones too. :0) Too many choices!! More birthday pics to come later this week. 








No comments: