Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 7, 2009

Are you ready for some Football?!

Yes, it is here once again, that glorious time of the year. No, not Christmas, but Football season according to my husband. Kevin lives for Carolina Gamecock football. He is depressed when the last game ends and is over joyed when the first game begins. Every year he says that he wishes football season was all year long. I on the other hand am so thankful it's not. And I am also thankful that this is the only sport and team that he really cares anything about; he's not a sports fanatic like I know some guys are. Even though he has watched his share of Braves baseball and he will watch any other college football game that comes on tv. Anyway, "Christmas" began Thursday night at our house. Kevin celebrated by watching the Carolina game and the blue field game, sorry at this moment can't remember the name. I celebrated by falling asleep at 8:00 on Thursday night and woke up about 9:00 when Kevin told me to go to bed, he said I was snoring too loud for him to concentrate. :0) Abby followed. I really don't mind. This is his only hobby. I hope that this year he will get to go to at least 1 or 2 games. He didn't get to go to any last year, but he was a very good sport about it. I bought Abby a little jersey to wear for the games. Kevin told me that he wanted one too. At least for this weekend we were both happy because Carolina won and Clemson won! GOOOOO Tigers! Today I put out our "House/Divided" flag in the yard, similar to the one I have on here.

My computer wouldn't let me fix Abby's eyes so they didn't glow.

No comments: