Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day at the Lake

This weekend was our last weekend for the boat at the lake and maybe our last weekend at the lake until next year. Kevin and I met my parents at the lake for the weekend. My grandfather (Papa) came with them Friday night. On Saturday, my uncle Bob and my aunt Ann came down along with Keith, Felicia, Emily and my aunt Susan and uncle Dan. I didn't know until Friday afternoon that we were going to have this many people join us. We had a great time! The weather was perfect. It was nice to see my family and spend time with them. Everyone left Saturday night, so Sunday it was just the 4 of us. We came home Sunday evening.

Today, (Monday) I haven't done much of anything. I haven't felt the best today, allergies I think, so I have done a lot of sitting around. I did manage to cook supper, grade some papers, and a little bit of laundry done, but nothing much other than that. Kevin had to work today, but thankfully he got to stop at a decent time today and it right now enjoying the Florida State game, while I am suppose to be finishing up lesson plans. ;0) I am glad we have a 4 day week this week. I wish we did every week, but at the same time it's hard to believe we are in the 4th week of school. Last week was a very hard and long week. I hope this week goes by faster and is much better. So far, everyone down here is staying healthy and well, except for allergies. I pray it stays that way. Not many of my kids have been out for major sickness. My mom gave Kevin and I our flu shots this weekend, so I hope we both can stay well.

No comments: