Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Visit From Santa

This morning I was in the middle of teaching math, when who wants into my classroom....but the jolly guy himself...Santa! I was just as surprised as my kids were I think. I was standing near the wall that has the door to my classroom, but I was behind a cabinet, so I couldn't see the door. I heard the door open, and when I looked around to see who it was, Santa comes walking in. He went around and spoke to each one of the kids. (Their expressions were priceless! They were shocked at first, then had the biggest grin on their faces; even those that for the past 2 weeks had been saying that they didn't believe in Santa were grinning from ear to ear). Santa got to my last row of kids, and asked one little boy if he had been good. His reply was "no, I've been naughty... never a truer statement had been said. This particular little boy has driven me in sane along with everyone else, he has been very, very naughty. (He was one of the ones that got suspended last week). Santa told him that he had better be good because Christmas was coming. Then, Santa gave me a big hug and left to head back to the North Pole.


Tomorrow night they are calling for freezing rain, sleet, and possible snow flurries here. I won't hold my breath. My parents are suppose to come down for the weekend tomorrow. My dad's birthday is the 21st, so Saturday we were going to celebrate his birthday. Hopefully, the bad weather, if we get any, will hold off down here and in Greenville and anywhere in between until they can arrive safely.

Tomorrow is my last day before Christmas break. Yippee!!!!! The kids leave at 11:30, but they start calling buses at 11:15. We have a Christmas program and our class Christmas party (which a few naughty boys will be doing work instead of joining in on the fun). So tomorrow, should be a short and fun day for all.

1 comment:

Beready.pk said...

Nice and amazing work. Thank you for sharing here beautiful posts.
Jobs in Lahore 2020