Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BLOG Books



On the website for The Cutest Blog on the Block you can turn your blog into a book. I have seen this for awhile and decided to look into it. This is the best and neatest thing ever to do for your blog! You can choose the cover, color, picture on the front and back and dedication page. You put in your information and it will give you a preview of what your book will look like. It doesn't show the pictures in a slideshow, but you can have your comments put in the book, which is neat. I mean this is amazing. The excited part to me is that not only do I have the pictures saved, but the story to go along with it. You can choose any date to start with. So I choose to print each book with the year, 2008 and 2009. So in January of this coming year, I will print my book for 2010. Now, it's not that expensive, but even so I think it's totally worth it. Of course, some of you have been blogging longer than me and it would take a long time and lots of money to print everything. But if you have a special event happening in your life or it has happened you can get it printed into a nice book.



My two BLOG books!





Here is a sneak peak at book 1: 2008





Here's a sneak peak at book 2: 2009


























































No comments: