Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer is Here!

Yes! Finally, yesterday was the 180th day of school! Which means, no more students! Yea!!!!! I worked today and will work tomorrow and next week Monday-Thursday, and then I will be done. But I don't count the days I work without students. The two half days (Tuesday and Wednesday) were not bad at all. Some told me that they didn't want to go to 4th grade because they wanted to stay in my class...which I'm thinking, oh no, you are going to move on. This has been my toughest year since my 1st and 2nd year. It was a real struggle and challenge. I am so thankfully it's over. I couldn't have gotten through it without your prayers and support and without God's help. He saw me through each day. Mid October to November I didn't know if I would ever see the light at the end of the tunnel. So, again, I am just so glad this school year came to an end. My prayer for the summer is that God will bless me with a well behaved and average academic class for the 2010-2011 school year. And yes, school just ended yesterday, but today we were already at work planning for next year.


I put out my summer flag today to celebrate.

And remember those cute little eggs....well, they have hatched! They had actually already hatched this past Friday. I had peaked in on them, but didn't take a picture. They didn't have any feathers yet, nor did they have their eyes open, only their mouths. However, this evening I peaked in on them, and they have grown up so much in a couple of days.



I was trying to get a picture of mom or dad, but they are very fast. They are constantly bringing their babies something to eat. (The bird's on the chain behind the flower.)



No comments: