Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!

Today is Kevin and my 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it's been 2 years already since we got married. All I can say, is that I'm so glad 2 years ago I made this wonderful man my husband. We can't wait to see what God has planned for our 3rd year of marriage. Knowing Him, it will be a wild ride. Thank you to all those that support, encourage, and pray for us. The song choice is due to the reason it's my ringtone for when Kevin calls.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox


Kevin and I celebrate our anniversary at Outback. It was delicious! My sweet husband gave me a dozen red roses and a sweet card.








2 comments:

For this journey we're on... said...

Yay! Congrats you two! :) Can't wait to watch you guys grow your family and have lots and lots of years together!

Wanda said...

Your wedding weekend was a busy one for the family. We welcomed our first grandchild, Evan, that weekend also. I wish you many more happy years together. I don't get to see you very much, but know that I love you both and keep up with your daily lives on your blog. Keep up the good work Jill!
Aunt Wanda