Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 21, 2010

21 Weeks Update

There have been four changes that have happened over the last week or so.
1. I have been feeling Madalyn moving around. It feels like a gas bubble, but I have never had this feeling before and it's been a consist since we found out she was a girl. It also comes around the same time each day.

2. I noticed Friday night; I was standing straight and looked down at my feet and I couldn't see my feet anymore. Well, Kevin thought that was so funny. He came up behind me and looked over my shoulder and looked down and was like "I can't see your feet either". Then he stood and looked at his feet and was like "I can see my feet". But he thinks its very funny.

3. I was putting on my socks and tennis shoes yesterday and I had to take a few breaks. If I bent over, it was hard to breathe. Kevin was like, "what are you going to do, once your belly really gets big". I was like "I don't know, I guess take more breaks or you will have to put them on for me."

4. I have had about three nights of my legs aching and tingling, not really cramping, during the night. They have told me to make sure I am drinking enough water and eat bananas to increase my potassium intake.

*I guess the next change to come and will probably be sooner than later; maternity clothes. My regular clothes are just now starting to get a little tight some things are. So I guess for Christmas, maternity clothes will be on my list or gift cards to buy them.


Friday we got out of school early...the football team was playing for the upper state championship in Grenville, SC. So the kids left at 1:00 and we could leave at 1:30. So just as soon as it was 1:30 I pulled out of the parking lot and headed to Aiken. I wanted to finish my Christmas shopping; which I was able to do. I just have a few small things left to buy, but I am basically finished. I was at Target and I had been watching this doll and set of clothes ever since I found out I was pregnant. See, all along I thought the baby would be a girl, so I was excited when I was actually able to buy these. So, I went ahead and bought the doll, bibs and matching oneies. The doll is very soft and I thought the zebra was too cute. The outfit is 0-3 months, which is what she will be this summer.



Then on one of my other stops, I went to Tractor Supply. I found this John Deere jean jumper and just had to get it. This was 6-9 months, it will be fall when she is this age, so I thought the jumper would be cute with some leggings or tights.



Last night, Kevin was hot, so he turned on the fan. This was the first time I guess the ceiling fan has been on since we have had Roxy. She discovered it last night...she was taking her paw and pawing at the fan I guess trying to reach it. Then, I was in the kitchen fixing dinner and I had left a glass of water sitting on the table by the couch. I heard Roxy knock it over. I scolded her and used a towel to mop up the water. Wherever I would press down to get the water up, she would take her paw and do the same. I thought that was very cute. We have a nickname for Roxy...we call her "Foxy Roxy". Kevin started that.



















3 comments:

Wanda said...

Where did you find that doll? Is it the size that would be good for Georgia?

Wanda said...

Sorry I just reread your post and see that it came from Target. I am going to check it out. She is really cute!

Jill P. McCormick said...

Yes, I got it at Target. They had a brown hair and blonde hair doll; of course I got the brown hair. The doll is very soft too.