Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I know it's not Thursday yet, but since I will be traveling Thursday, I decided to post early. I hope that all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday! I hope that you are able to spend your time with those you hold dear to your heart, whether it is family, friends, or both. Kevin and I are lucky to spend it with our family and each other. We have been so blessed this year of 2010 with the farm and in our personal lives, as well as our growing family. We are beyond blessed and in awe of this little person that is growing inside me. It's so amazing how creative God is and that each baby really is a miracle of love. We are thankful and blessed to have had a good pregnancy so far and a healthy baby growing like it should so far. We are also thankful for our family and friends that have supported us and share in our joys. I am very thankful for my sweet husband. He is the best! I just hate that he has to spend his Thanksgiving holiday cleaning out chicken houses, but last year it was Christmas. It's the one time a year that he really, really doesn't like his job. He will have many late (9:00pm) nights this week and up at work at 5:30 am. He works so hard and has been so good to me. He's going to be an awesome dad; he's a super uncle, and a wonderful husband. Again, we wish you a Thanksgiving of being truely thankful for the blessings you have received. I think we all know even in our bad times, it could be worse and there is someone out there that has it worse than you. We are blessed to have a nice warm house, enough money that we don't have to worry if we will have money for food, nice clothes, etc.

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name." Pslam 100:4

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Safe traveling! Love you guys. See you soon!