Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

2 Firsts

On Friday, June 17th, Madalyn had two firsts.

The 1st first of the day: She rolled over for the first time at 12 weeks! (For mother's day, Kevin gave me some money to get a camcorder and so I got in about 2 weeks ago. It's amazing how small they are now and what all they can do; like I can take movies or still pics.) All last week, every time I would lay Madalyn down, she was rolling to her side and acting like she was going to turn over. I would grab the camcorder and start filming. Friday, once again I grabbed the camcorder and starting filiming. And wouldn't you know, just as soon as I turned the camera off, she flipped! So, I quickly turned it back on. She hasn't turn over again yet, and when I know how to work my camcorder a little better, I will post the video.

The 2nd first of the day: We had a Skype converation with Nana and Grand Dad (my mom and dad.) My laptop that I got for Christmas has a camera built in, so my dad just got one for their computer and we got everything ready Friday night and we had our first Skype call. It was so neat! Kevin was like, I can see now that instead of a nightly call, this will be our new nightly thing.

No comments: