Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

I had a surprise today when Kevin came home for lunch....he came home carrying flowers! A beautiful bouquet of a dozen white roses with tiny white daises mixed in. How sweet is he! And we exchanged cards and we both picked out blue cards with hearts on them. And the message inside the cards were similar as well; great minds think alike!









Since we couldn't go out for a romantic dinner, I cooked one instead. Each year on our anniversary I pull out our "good" china to use. It seems that so far, we haven't been able to go out to eat actually on our anniversary for some reason or another, and end up spending the night in.



Here I am hard at work cooking for my hubby. What am I cooking you ask? Hamburger steak, fried squash and zucchini, and speckled butter beans, with eclair pie for dessert.


Happy 3rd Anniversary! When Kevin was asking the blessing, he prayed for us to celebrate 85 more. I don't know that we will make it that far, but we will do our best to get as close to that goal as we can! Love ya, Babe!













































2 comments:

Wanda said...

Happy anniversary to you both! Love you - Aunt Wanda

Jill P. McCormick said...

Thank you!