Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 1st Father's Day!

My parents and Papa came down yesterday, and we had a good weekend with them down here. We didn't have anything pressing to do; which is very unusual and it was just a nice relaxing weekend. We got a few pictures before they had to leave; but it was so hot and humid outside and as you can see, Madalyn wasn't thrilled with the picture taking.


Happy Father's Day, Kevin! I know this is your favorite job title that you have ever had;being "dad". Thank you for loving Madalyn so much and being a great dad to her. I know you and her will share some very special times in the future. I love you!


Happy Father's Day, Daddy! Thank you for all you do for me, Kevin, and now Madalyn. You have always been a great dad and I'm so blessed to have a dad like you! I love you!




Happy 1st Father's Day! Papa's first father's day as a great grand pa, my dad's first father's day as a grand pa, and Kevin's first father's day.


Happy Father's Day, Papa! Thank you for all that you have done for me, Kevin, and now Madalyn. You are very special to us and we are so glad you got to come down and visit with us. I love you!



























No comments: