Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Thursday, May 26th: Kevin, Madalyn and I headed to Greer. My best friend, Lindsey, had her baby on Wednesday, May 25th. "Mason" Timothy Riddley was born at 3:30 pm, he was 7.1 lbs. and 20 inches long. Mason was 4 days past his due date to coming, he was due the 21st. Mason also had a dramatic entrance to this world and a very scary one as well. Lindsey was pushing and Mason's heartbeat started to drop. The doctor had to quickly pull him out, then once he got out, his heart stopped. The doctor immediately called for backup and they had to do CPR on him, and thank you Lord, Mason is doing just fine now and is still with us. What Kevin and I experienced with Madalyn and the car seat was something I will never forget, but we both can't imagine going through what Lindsey and her husband Tim went through just as Mason was born. A little miracle he was! I hope to have pictures to come later. Both Lindsey and Mason are doing well now.

Friday, May 27th: Kevin, Madalyn and I went over to my Papa's house to spend some time with him. Then we headed to the lake with my parents to spend the weekend and Memorial day with them.

Here is Big "Ray" holding little "Rae"




Madalyn in her bathing suit. It was a bit big on her and we didn't take her to the water, she's way too little. But I had to get her picture in her suit since it was her first time to the lake.

This picture cracks me up! Lil' Miss Diva Hollywood




I didn't realize this boat was in the background when I took this picture; but how fitting for Memorial Day to have the flag flying in the background.

Kevin on one ski


We found this tree one night when we were taking a boat ride and I had to come back the next day and get a picture.


In case you can't tell, her shirt reads "born in 2011"; not many babies get to wear this outfit.


After all the excitement of coming to the lake, Madalyn and Grand Dad look wore out and as you can see Madalyn decided to take a nap.
























































































No comments: