Our Family

Our Family

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July, from the lake. Saturday at 5:00pm, Kevin, Madalyn, and I left for our family vacation for a week at Lake Hartwell. It was 9:00 pm when we finally pulled into the driveway. Its about a 3 hour drive normally, but we had to stop to fed Madalyn and ourselves on the way; and one dirty diaper stop. We are staying at my parent's lake house. My aunt Susan and uncle Dan came down Sunday and stayed the night. It's a family tradition that we spend the 4th at the lake, but normally we don't get to stay a week. Kevin is so excited to get to spend a week at the lake. We will have some more family come down this week, on Wednesday I will celebrate my 30th birthday! Then next weekend, my best friend from college, Noelle, is coming down with her little girl Elizabeth who is 4. I will have more posts to come as our week at the lake continues. Happy 4th America!


Who are all these smiles for? Her daddy of course!





















No comments: