Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Classroom

I mentioned on an earlier post that they were remolding our classrooms this summer; they are finally finished (almost) to where we can get in there and start working. So, Madalyn went to stay with Meme (Kevin's mom) and Hunter today while I was at school working. I got to school at 7:45am and left around 4:45pm. I would have of finished today, but there were two shelves that were not screwed back into the wall, so I will have to finish up one morning next week. I was very proud of myself and what I got accomplished today. I did it all by myself too! I will later post pictures of the completed room when it's ready for the kids.





Before....





After...with only one day of work and one person working






































No comments: