Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, Grandpas, Uncles, etc. out there.  I hope you all have a wonderful day and that someone has told you how much they appreciate you and all that you do.  I think Dads play such a vital role in the family and so many kids do not have a Dad or a "Dad role-model" in their lives.  A Dad is the center of the family and household and without a Dad, who believes in Christ, the family unit just falls apart.  I see it all the time with the kids I teach and they suffer with this lack. And unfortunately "Moms"-are wonderful and can do so much, but it doesn't replace a Dad.  So thank you Dads who have stayed with your family through the hard times and thank you Dads who have led your family by Christian love and guidance. Thank you to my Dad, Papa, Uncles, and my Father-in-Law for setting such wonderful examples of what a father and "Dad" should be and all that you do for me and our family.  Thank you to my wonderful husband, who is an awesome Dad!  I love you so much Kevin, and love you for being such a wonderful Dad to our baby girl.  God couldn't have given Madalyn a more perfect Dad for her than you, and me a more perfect husband than you.  Happy Father's Day!

Even before she was born, Madalyn had her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.


 How much more precious and sweet can you get than this? (but then again I am a little basis)

Step for step, she follows her Daddy.

No comments: