Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Look Mama!

We had our first of many, "Look Mama, what I did!" moments. Madalyn brought her ball into the bathroom and as I was saying "no, no, no..." too late! Splash! The ball was in the toilet.  She thought it was funny at first, then she lost interested and walked away.  I grabbed the camera before getting the ball out. (Which the bathroom is probably the one room in most houses that you don't want to have to post a picture. Oh well..)And just so you know, I did santize the ball very well before giving it back to her.  I know I won't be able to capture all of the "look Mama!" moments in our future, nor will I be happy about all of them, but hey, it should give you a laugh or chuckle for today because I laughed and was thankfully it was something that was too big to be flushed. :0)





No comments: