Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hives Contined

Each morning that I get Madalyn out of her crib, she has more and more hives.  I am ready for them to stop popping up everywhere on my baby girl! This morning, I found that her back is now covered in them.  I called the doctor because she's not getting better.  She said to stay with the benadryl every six hours as long as it's helping the itching.  And it would just take time for the hives to go away.  It just makes me want to cry looking at her.  I wish there was something I could do to help her get better faster.  (I had to run to the grocery store for a few things and I just know the check out lady was thinking that poor child...even though she didn't say anything.)  Pray that Madalyn will stop breaking out.  Another inside day for us. But I can say, I am so thankful and blessed to have a happy baby even though she looks like she's been painted with red spots.


No comments: