Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday, Hilton Head Day 5

Today is a sad day because our vacation has quickly come to an end and we have to go home. It seems like I blinked and it went from Wednesday evening to Sunday morning.  We greatly enjoyed our time.  It was nice to have cooler weather at the beach for a change, it was very enjoyable and pleasant. I can say that we will have many more trips to the beach in our future because Madalyn loved it so. After we checked out of our room this morning, we went to Harbor Town to spend a few hours there and eat lunch before heading home.





My dad and I climbed the steps to the top.  I have been in several lighthouses and this climb is one of the easier climbs, except for it being hot inside. But at each level they had fans and once you reached the top there was a very nice breeze and view.

Looking down at Kevin and Madalyn.  I was too far and too high for Madalyn to find me.

This was looking down from 50 feet up at the steps and inside of the lighthouse.




No comments: