Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 18, 2012

Madalyn's Monday

My poor baby girl...when I went to get her this morning, her hives had become worse. This is the worse break out that she has had yet. They have completely covered her face, arms, and legs and had gotten bigger. Around lunch time, she started biting her hands and I realized that she was itching, so I called the doctor and they told me go come on in.  Basically, we don't know what has set her off this time, but the doctor said it was something internal or viral and it will take awhile to go away.  They normally take a few weeks to go away. To keep her on benadryl every six hours for the next couple of days.  Other than the biting I saw, she doesn't seem to be bothered by then. When we got home, she has been running around and playing like normal.  However, as much as she loves being outside, she has to stay in today. The heat would only make the hives worse, which is okay, since today is the hottest day we have had in awhile.

Wearing my shoes

Playing with my pocket book

Her new favorite place to play

No comments: