Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 16, 2009

I Love Lucy!

I love the "I Love Lucy" show. I always have, even as a little girl I would watch it. It became a joke in high school...Lindsey and I always called ourselves Lucy and Ethel. Which one was which? We never decided, because at times we both got ourselves into situations like Lucy did and the other at the time would be Ethel, trying to help the other one out. For birthdays, we even always try to find an "I Love Lucy" card. It's just this inside joke we've had going on. Well, Lindsey loves the show just as much as I do. I have always told her about this one episode where Lucy and Ethel have to fix a shower and of course you can just imagine what will happen. Over the summer I have been seeing this advisement for "The Lucy Show", which was a spin-off from the "I Love Lucy" show. So I looked it up online and finally, after many years, I finally found that shower episode on YouTube. So I have downloaded the whole thing for you to watch. It's in 5 parts and each part is about 5 minutes long. It gets funnier and funnier. Trust me, if you enjoy Lucy you will love this one and get a lot of laughs. Enjoy!

No comments: