Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Relaxing Lake Weekend

On Friday, as soon as I could get away from school, I headed home and Kevin and I were off to the lake for the weekend. My parents meet us there and we all had a much needed relaxing, no stress and no schedule weekend. My first week of school went well, I can't complain. I seem to have a pretty good class, especially when you start talking to some of the other teachers. However, it changes from day to day. But I was very tired by Thursday evening and Friday seemed to drag out. But it finally came. Kevin had had a very stressful week with things on the farm. We both needed to get away and de-stress this weekend. We could not have asked for any better weather. It was perfect! We had a wonderful weekend! I hope I will have another good week at school and that Kevin's week will be much better.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Relax at the Lake 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: