Our Family

Our Family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Poodle Perfect

Today, Abby went to the groomers for her fall hair cut before cold weather. Thankfully she didn't have to be cut as short as she has been in the past. She looks so pretty! I love her red bows. And this time she has silver nails, normally they paint them this dark purple color and it doesn't show up well. I just think she's the pretty poodle! She was so happy to see me. She had been there since 10:00 (Kevin dropped her off) and I got her at 4:30. She hadn't had anything to drink all day. That was the first thing she did when she got home. I thought she was going to drowned herself in her water bowl she was drinking so much. I gave her a treat and a new string ball to play with as a special treat for going to the groomers. I just feel bad when she goes, because she has to be in a cage all day.

Here's some pictures. It had been raining, so mostly I had to take indoor pictures, because I didn't want her to get dirty yet.

Here she is just about to thirst to death.

She's waiting on me to throw the ball to her.

I love her being so fluffy!


I like it when she smiles for the camera.


This one is my favorite. I did get one good outside picture. As you can see had just finished raining heavy.


Abby and her new string ball.







No comments: