Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The count down is on!

Well, the official count down is on! Starting tomorrow, I have three more months of this school year, 60 more days. I do have a week for spring break, the first full week in April hidden in there, and I know I have had the count down going all year long, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. Things are better, because the end is near and I have been in a much better mood about school the last few weeks. My work load hasn't let up any, I am still working just as hard as I have all year long. This year has just been so difficult, challenging, stressful, etc. God has given me the strength and I pray for it daily, just to make it through. I still take one day at a time. He has blessed me in little ways each day and week, that has helped lighten my load and He will help me finish strong. I've been saying that I'm just burned out all year and I still feel that, I'm tired of teaching all day. But, the finish line is in sight and I am running hard to make it. January and February has flown by in a hurry and I'm sure the rest of the months will too. They are normally very busy, because you have so much to teach before the PASS (state test in May). Just keep praying for me to keep my stress level down, my sanity, and my work load to lessen and that I'll be have to have some "me" time and some "me" and Kevin time. I can do it!

No comments: