Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 14, 2010

S is for Snow

I really enjoyed watching the snow fall Friday night. I don't think I mentioned this earlier, but at the first of the week, Kevin and I were watching the weather channel and I made the comment that I wanted to get at least 5 inches of snow. Well, God delievered in a big way Friday night. We got exactly 5 inches of snow. He is so amazing! Thank you! Saturday, I woke up at 8:00 and went outside to take pictures. I knew that the snow wouldn't stay around for long. I created a slideshow of pictures from around our house. There are a few that I think are so pretty. Some of my snow pictures I would love to get framed. Then we had a great time playing in the snow. We had several visitors that came to play with us. Now, just about all the snow has melted away. But we had the time of our lives playing yesterday. We stayed out all day.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Snowfall Feb.13, 2010


Here's a another slideshow of our snow day. This shows all the fun we had.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Snow Day Fun 2/13/10
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

These are some of my favorite snow pictures I took.


I love the light in these pictures of the chicken houses.


So pretty in white!



I didn't take this picture in black and white.
It's just how it turned out.


This is at Mrs. Katie's house, in her
backyard.


This is down the road from our
house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are BEAUTIFUL!