Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Return of the Sweet Potato

This evening, I came out of one of our guest bedrooms, and as I walked into the kitchen I noticed something on the carpet in the den. I was like, what is that? I thought it was some kind of toy, but I knew that Abby had tore up a toy last night. Do you know what it was? Part of a baked sweet potato. No joke! Where in the world did she get it from? I haven't cooked any since last week. I guess she must have of hidden part of the potato somewhere and pulled it out since she had tore up her toy. Who knows! I threw it away and I hope she doesn't have any more hidden around. And now it's got me thinking, what else does she have hidden in the house that we don't know about? I know that at Mrs. Katie's house, she has tennis balls hidden all over the house. Mrs. Katie says that she has no idea where Abby gets them, but she knows exactly where they are and as soon as she comes in their house she will go hunt for them. And in just a few minutes she will appear with a tennis ball in her mouth. She very sneaky!

No comments: