Our Family

Our Family

Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Snowing!

Finally, it is snowing in Blackville! Today was a teacher work day, so no students. It was a great day! I had gotten all my lesson plans and other stuff done by Thursday afternoon. So, today I was able to spend my time cleaning up my room. It looks so much better. However, I know that by Tuesday afternoon, you won't be able to tell that I have done anything. (We are out of school Monday for President's Day). Anyway, I left school at 1:40. (We were able to leave early if you had some hours built up from home visits from the first of the year). I headed to Barnwell, to do a few errands and run by the store, just in case we did get snow. At 2:00, it started snowing. However, the temperature was 42 degrees, so I knew that it wasn't going to sick anytime soon. I finally got home at 3:30. I took a few pictures then. Abby wasn't that found of the snow.



At 4:30, it finally decided to stick. Here's a few more pictures.


At 5:00: here's some more pictures. I also found out that we were going to have two house guest, Kevin's grandmother, Mrs. Thelma and Katelyn and (my new niece or nephew to come). (Katelyn's pregnant! She is due in October.) And Abby all she wants to do is play ball in the snow. I'll keep you updated on the snow.





This was taken about 6:00 tonight. As you can see the snow is still falling and our yard is becoming more and more covered.







































No comments: