Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Are You Romantic?

Monday, I was reading a story to my students called "The Best Story" and it was about a girl who was entering a writing contest. She took her story to each family member to get their opinion about her story. Each person told her to add something different to make the story better. One said add more action, make it funny, make it sad, and her sister told her that the best stories were ones that were romantic. I asked my students if they knew what "romantic" meant. Their response was: marriage, hugs, kiss, (to which they said "ewww!") Then one of my girls asked me "Mrs. McCormick, are you and your husband romantic?" I had to laugh, but continued reading, I didn't answer that question. So my question is, to those that are married or dating someone, "Are you romantic?"

No comments: