Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Last night, we both were so tired from playing in the snow that we decided to wait to go out to eat for Valentine's day for lunch today. So we ordered pizza and just stayed around the house. I was getting ready, because at that moment we had not decided to stay in, when Kevin asked me to go and check to see how much money he had in his wallet for dinner. I walked into the kitchen, and there was a dozen red roses on the counter. Kevin had come in from finishing working at the chicken houses and I didn't ever come to meet him, so I was surprised to see them there. Today, we went to eat at Chilli's, our favorite place, for lunch. My mom had sent us a valentine card with a gift card from Chilli's in it. Our lunch was super and we got dessert which was even better. My favorite dessert they have there is their chocolate molten lava cake. It's a little chocolate cake with hot fudge inside, with ice cream on top and the ice cream has a hard candy shell. Talk about heaven! Anyway, we had a nice time. We both exchanged cards this morning and I gave Kevin a gift card to Lowe's. We both told each other no candy this year. (Trying to cut back, but of course for Valentine's Day you have to get dessert!) I hope that you and your special someone has a Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: