Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Chrismas 2010

Kevin and I headed to Greer Thursday afternoon to spend Christmas with my side of the family. Thursday evening we had dinner and Christmas with my aunt Susan, Dan, Tim, and Amanda. Then opened presents.


Amanda gave me this sign to hang in Madalyn's nursery. She had it painted and got it from Green Pearl Paintshop (they have a facebook page). She knows the girl personally who paints all these signs. I thought it was precious the saying and can't wait to hang it in her nursery.

Susan gave Madalyn a doll and outfit. She gave Kevin the gamecock bib for Madalyn to wear.
Friday, Christmas Eve: we celebrated Christmas for lunch with Papa, Keith, Felicia, and Emily. Madalyn received some more gifts: blanket, outfits, gamecock sippy cup, and teddy bear blanket.




Saturday, Christmas Morning: Madalyn got a pair of pjs, a blanket, monkey, and wash rags.
Kevin wanted this Tap and Dye set from Northern Tools. It's something to do with if screws and things don't work right this will help-something for the farm. Anyway, my dad ordered online (found it a little bit cheaper than in the store or catalog) and had it shipped to their house. It was so heavy, so I just left it at their house. This morning I sent Kevin a few places over the house to find it. He was very surprised. He thought he would just get some gift cards and then go buy it. He was very excited but didn't want me to have to spend that much on him.

My big gift came from my parents; a lap top. I have been wanting one for awhile (I just had the one big computer that is in one of our guest bedrooms) and so I thought I was getting one, but wasn't 100 percent sure. I was excited and have already greatly enjoyed using it. I also got a Vera Bradley lap top case to go with it. Now, Kevin said, I can do my school work and be in the same room now.

These are our stockings at my parents' house: Roxy has the little one with the paws, Madalyn's is the little one with the 'M' (those were new this year), then Kevin's is the snowman, and I have Santa Clause, and Abby's is the last one.
Christmas is special this year, looking forward to the birth of our daughter.

Saturday, December 25, 2010-26 weeks



























No comments: