Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas from the McCormicks

Merry Christmas from the McCormicks!

I hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas. I hope that if you are traveling; safe travels to and from your destination. I hope that you are able to spend time with family and friends. Remember, that we each have been given the greatest gift of all...Jesus Christ...if we choose to accept Him and make Him Lord of our life. I hope you have a blessed and peaceful Christmas. May God reveal Himself to you in a new way this year at Christmas and you see Christmas in a new light. Or find your way back to Him if you have gone astray.

I do have one wish for Christmas: they are calling for snow flurries on Saturday in Greenville and Sunday in Blackville. It would be so cool to see them! However, that's never happened in my 29 years that we get snow on Christmas. Our snows normally come in January-March. So, if not it will be okay, but I am hoping for another snow like we had last year or at least something close to it again in the winter months of 2011. But, we will see what Santa has up his sleeve this year. You just never know....

No comments: