Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

3 Hour Glucose Test Results

Due to the weather, I didn't think I would hear from my glucose test until later this week, but I got the call after lunch today. They said that everything was fine and all my levels were normal. I made the suggestion that I was over due to the extra Christmas goodies and chocolate I had. The nurse said that could be, but that lots of people fail the one hour test because it's just a screening. So, anything, thankfully, everything is fine and that part is over with. I go this coming Monday for my regular visit. Afterwards, Kevin and I are going to run by BabiesRUs and order the baby crib. Yea! I have finally decided on a crib, so we are going to order it Monday.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I am so glad you are doing so well! She will be here before you know it!

Jill P. McCormick said...

Yes, we can't wait to see her and meet her. We are very excited!