Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 10, 2011

36 Week Check Up

This past Tuesday, I went for my 36 week check up. My doctor said that everything was looking good. He did the strep test, which I won't get my results until sometime next week for that. He also said that Madalyn wouldn't be coming this week. :0) Which he was glad; he said that she needed a little more time to "bake" before being ready. Her heartbeat was 141, which is the lowest it has been yet, but as she gets bigger and doesn't move as much, then her heartbeat slows down. Next week, he won't check me, but each week after that he will. After going to the doctor, we went by and registered at the hospital. I have 2 more weeks to work at school. I have decided that March 28th will be my last day to work. That is a Monday, but it's a teacher work day; so I thought that would be a good time to stop. My Sub will take over that week. I have the time to take off and if Madalyn is coming that week, I thought that I would need that week or a few days to rest up and finish things around the house. There is lots to do as far as school still goes, but things are getting done around the house in preparation for Madalyn's arrival. I'm still dealing with my ankles and feet swelling; so that does prevent me from getting a lot done after I get home from school. But it will get done eventually.

No comments: