Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 4, 2011

One Month to Go

Today marks that I have exactly one month left until Madalyn is due; that is if she is going to hold off coming until April 4th or if she decides to come later. According to a few people at school and Mrs. Katie, I have dropped some. I got to the doctor this coming Tuesday, so we will see what he has to say about it. But I'm told that I look different and things are changing. Tuesday morning I had a spring in my step (not that I can do much springing now :0) because it was the first day of March. This meant my last full month before Madalyn comes and my last full month of school. But then after my day at school on Tuesday, my spring was broken. Ha! Anyway, it's hard to believe that I'm down to just a few weeks left.

I am still having trouble with my feet and ankles swelling. The more I try to do and stand on my feet and the longer I stand, the worse they get. But you know, with my job, there's just no way to sit and put your feet up. Then I've been working longer days at school too, and that doesn't help much. Kevin has also informed me this week that I have taken up snoring. He told me Wednesday morning that sometime during the night Tuesday, I was so loud that I sounded like a gorilla and even Abby had her paws over her ears and asked him to make me stop. However, the past two nights he said that I had not done that. But I think that if that is all he is having to deal with from me, then he will make it the next few weeks. :0) I have my baby shower tomorrow for Kevin's side of the family. I'm excited about that. I will post pictures from that sometime this weekend.

No comments: