Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Girls' Night Out

Saturday night I had a "Girls' Night Out"....which Mrs. Katie came to pick me up and we went to Belk to get some new pj's for the hospital for me. Then we went to Target, I had a gift card that I wanted to spend. I got some things for Madalyn that I needed and a baby gift for the other 3rd grade teacher that is pregnant. Then we went to eat at Chilli's and headed to Millbrook Church (which is in Aiken). We met up with my sister-in-law, Tori, and many, many other women to enjoy our "Girls' Night Out". Millbrook Baptist was hosting Anita Renfroe and Mandisa. Anita was our comic relief for the evening and Mandisa was our worship leader. It was a fun evening and it was nice to get away and think about something other than the million things that I have to do.

Saturday, March 12: 37 Weeks


I go back to the doctor on Tuesday of this week but they won't check me this time. However, when I got back the next week on Tuesday, they will. Feeling ok, but I'm very tired by the end of the day and especially by the end of the week I am dragging, along with my poor ole' swollen feet and ankles. But I'm hanging in there and just doing the best I can. So, we will take this week one day at a time.

No comments: