Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 28, 2011

Madalyn Meets the Family

Madalyn has had many new faces to meet this week. Friday night, my uncle Keith, Felicia, and Emily came down with my Papa.

This is my Papa. Ray Walker. This is where Madalyn's middle name comes from. Her great grandpa.



Four Generations: Me, Madalyn, Papa, and my Mom



Papa and his grandchildren and his great grandchild: Me, Emily, and Madalyn



My dad finally got to come down Saturday; but he was still feeling poorly and wanted to protect Madalyn. This is her Granddad.


Mrs. Katie (Meme) and Mr. Tim (Pop)



Heather with Madalyn, Geoffery, and Kayla


Jared, Lily Kate with Madalyn, and Tori









1 comment:

Wanda said...

Jill - she is so tiny it looks like the size of the blanket I made for her is just the right size. She is precious and I am so anxious to love on her!

Love to all three of you---Aunt Wanda