Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Madalyn and Wingo

I got Madalyn some ABC magnets the other day. She loves to play with them. Her favorite thing to do is to knock them all down. Then she says "Oh no! What a mess!" and comes to get me and wants me to help her clean them up. (You know a good many of the pictures I have posted lately, including these, were taken with my smart phone. I finally got one a few weeks ago, and I have been so impressed with the picture quality. My phone will not take the place of my camera, but it's nice to know I can take a good picture with my phone if my camera isn't with me; or instead of pulling out my camera for a quick picture around the house.)




 
Miss Hollywood
 
Wingo
Bless his heart, it was hot playing ball last night. But he stays outside all the time, so I guess he's built up some tolerance to the heat.
 
 
 
 

No comments: