Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Summer Fun

Madalyn loves to play in water no matter if it's the bath tub, lake, pool, ocean, rain, or a mud puddle.  I ordered Madalyn a Minnie Mouse sprinkler that I found online.  It came in this week and we have been waiting on a sunny day to try it out.  The fact that the water was a little cold didn't stop her any. We played for about an hour in the sprinkler this evening.  Her favorite part was to jump and splash in the mud puddles the sprinkler made. Her favorite expression was "come on Mama!". So glad summer is here!  Here's to making sweet, precious memories with this precious baby girl (who I know isn't a baby any more ;0)

 
I had the camera ready to get her reaction for the first time it was turned on. She had no idea what was going to happen.
 
 
 
 
Jumping in the mud puddles
 
Tasting the water
 
 
Let's see how this works...
 
Her shoes got too dirty for her to continue to wear. (However I am saying over and over put your shoes back on. Our yard is full of fire ant hills and she has already experienced what it was like to fall in one in the fall.) But I loved to walk bear footed through the grass too! Still do, but not here :0)
 
Dirty feet but pretty pink toes!
 
Here's some FUN in Black and White!
 
 
 
I love this picture! Sweet girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: