Our Family

Our Family

Monday, June 17, 2013

Madalyn at Home

Here's some pictures of what we have been doing these past two weeks since school has gotten out.

We actually get to sit down and eat breakfast together instead of rushing out the door to get to school.

We can go eat lunch at Chick-Fil-A (our favorite lunch spot mainly because Madalyn likes chicken and I like the healthier sides they offer instead of always giving her French fries. Plus I like it too.)
 
We can just be silly at home!
 
And today, we got to have a "spa" day.
 
Madalyn got her toes done first.  The lady told me that she would do Madalyn's toes first and then Madalyn could sit in another chair.  I just laughed and said, "no she won't sit there". She said "well you can't relax with her in your lap".  I thought we would get kicked out if she sat in that chair because she would be up and into everything driving everyone crazy.  It took a few Minnie Mouse Bowtoons on my phone to keep her still long enough. However, she was fascinated with the water.
 
Our Toes:
My color: My Chihuahua Bites with a design (in my words: orangish-coral)
Madalyn's color: Short Story (in her words: "purple-do".
You can see my flip flop tan line really well in this picture.  The sad part is that I got this from being outside at recess. I haven't been able to get rid of it yet. Overall, Madalyn did a good job sitting there, even though the lady had to keep touching up her toes, we finally got them dry with no smudges.
 
 

No comments: