Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 1, 2013

End of the Year Gifts

Yesterday, Friday, May 31st was the last full day of school. Next week students come Monday and Tuesday but stay for a half day. The students' last day is Tuesday. (We, the teachers have to stay the whole day, but it's not that bad. :0). So, I knew that some of my students would not come those half days because some were going on vacation next week and we really don't do anything at all those days, so some just choose not to come, which is fine. We had our end of the year party yesterday and I made some gift cups for my kids. I got the idea off of pinterest so I can't take the credit for it, but I thought they turned out really cute.  The kids were really excited about them. Overall this has been the best class I have had in my 8 years of teaching.  It has been a good year, and I have had made many good memories with this group of students. However, I am ready to just be a Mom to Madalyn and a wife to Kevin and to hang up my "teacher" hat for a few weeks.

 
What's in the cup? A Kool Aid pack, a single-serve Kool Aid, Nemo fruit snack, starbursts, Charms sucker, hugs, Kit-Kat, a summer silly band, and a crazy straw.
 



 
 
Packed up and ready to be delivered.
 


No comments: