Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Evie

My mom pointed out to me the other day, that I didn't have anything on my blog about my cat, Evie. Evie stayed with my parents. She is 6 years old and it wouldn't be fair to her or my mom for her to have of moved with us. Plus, now we have Abby. But Evie came to me on New Years Eve in 2003. (which is where she got her name.) My aunt Susan, brought her to me from Anderson. Evie was a stray and she had been abused and was in bad shape when we got her. She was just about a year old. I have had 3 other cats before Evie, and I think that Evie is the prettiest one we have had. However, she is probably the most temper mental one we have had too. But Evie was my buddy. She would sleep on my bed and watch me do homework or grade papers, etc. It's so funny when I go home and pick her up, she is so much softer and lighter than Abby. I do miss my kitty, but I don't miss the attitude she can get sometimes. Her nickname is "Evie Lou".

This is Evie's spot on the couch.




This is the reaction I get when
I come home.


Evie wanted to join the birthday party.

No comments: